Integrated Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Policy Statement
It is the Company’s policy to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work for all its employees and to provide such information, training, funding and supervision as they need for this purpose. It also accepts its responsibility for the health and safety of other people who may be affected by the Company’s activities.
To this end the management, staff and contractors at Micron Eagle Hydraulics Ltd being registered as compliant with ISO9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 have responsibilities and are committed to:
- Meet and exceed health, safety and environment legislation relating to our operations.
- Minimise the use of raw materials, water and energy, whilst also working to minimise waste production in all areas of the business
- Minimise environmental risks associated with our operations and to prevent pollution through new developments to the business.
On an ongoing basis we will:
- Maintain ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007 and continue to devote adequate resources.
- Assess the impact of our operations, and set targets with respect to these impacts.
- Develop the HSEQ Management System to reach these targets and seek independent verification of continual improvement.
- Strive to continually improve our HSEQ performance by setting KPIs allowing accurate comparison.
- Ensure that all staff, and where applicable contractors, receive the relevant training to implement the HSEQ Management System.
- Work with customers, suppliers and stakeholders to consider the issues relating to our business.
Micron Eagle recognises the need for responsible management of both our own staff and those whose livelihood is affected by our business. To be proactive and responsible in our approach to matters of health, safety and environment, we expect and actively encourage companies we work alongside to adopt a similar ethos.
The policy will be kept up to date, particularly as the Company changes in nature and size. To ensure this, the policy and the way in which it operates will be reviewed at least every year.
Dated – 21st October 2010
Reviewed – 21st January 2015
Company Registration Number SC122250